Black, Green, Tan
FAB Defense Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock RAPS
About The FAB Defense Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock RAPS
The New and Innovative Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock (RAPS) was designed with the professional precision shooter in mind.
The RAPS incorporates the mandatory features for the precision stock; integrated Cheek Rest and adjustable Length of Pull (LOP) but with the added benefits of easy manipulation, reduced weight and cutting edge features and materials. The RAPS enables any size shooter to engage their target from any position, in a quick and precise manner.
The RAPS allows for a wide range and adjustment that can be done with one hand, while keeping your eyes downrange using our patent-pending latch system, and is the first of its kind with a memory feature., that returns the adjustable LOP to its pre-set position. The RAPS also features an integrated Cheek Rest with a height adjustment of up to +42mm and a generous non-slip rubber butt-pad with 10mm of height adjustment.
- Integrated Check Rest & adjustable Length of Pull (LOP)
- Patent-pending 1Latch system locks both LOP and Check Rest height with one lever.
- The 1latch system can be configured for left-hand operation
- New LOP Memory feature, set it one and the adjustable butt-pad will spring out to the same length every time.
- Covered Picatinny rail at the bottom of the stock for use of a monopod
- Heavy-duty rubber butt-pad with height adjustment
The RAPS Includes 3 different adapters for:
- Rifle-length receiver extension tube
- Mil-Spec M4 tube
- Mil-spec Universal
- LOP adjustment range: 32mm (1.26″)
- Adjustable LOP, on AR10 from 378mm to 410mm (14.8″-16.14″)
- Integrated Check Rest adjustment range 42mm (1.65″)
About The Manufacturer
Since its foundation, FAB-Defense has been leading in the development and manufacture of the highest quality tactical equipment and weapon accessories for Israel’s Military and Police. Because FAB-Defense works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide.
There are no reviews yet.